Baby boomer entrepreneurs are everywhere. Some are retiring, some are still working and others are just beginning new entrepreneurships. Didn’t you hear, 70 is the new 50? We are healthier than our parents were at our age, our life expectancy is longer (into the 90’s) and we can’t afford to retire at 65. If we do, we’ll be bored for 25 to 30 years. Now find out why we’ll save you from self-destruction.
We have something that will help you accelerate your start-up or grow your existing business. And, if you’re struggling to stay afloat, hey, chances are, we’ve been there and worked through it. We can help you with that too. Some call it experience, I call it money in your pocket.
So, take advantage of us. Here are 10 reasons baby boomers can speed up your startup and/or grow your business:
- We’re a dime a dozen. There are enough of us around to have 3 for each business person in the country.
- We have the experience of entrepreneurship. Yes, we’ve been there and done that, sometimes over and over again. We know it’s not the same today as it was back then. But, believe us, the basics are very much the same.
- We’ve failed and we’ve succeeded. We know what it takes to make money, be successful and grow a business.
- Need money? We know where to get it. The resources today and a hundred times greater than they were ‘back then’.
- Need a qualified objective opinion on hiring, yes, we can do that. You still need someone with passion, smarts and resourcefulness.
- We can lift up your sales people to higher performance. (Don’t forget performance, that’s what they get paid for.)
- Making an investment and you want to run it by someone who’s not directly involved in your business? Ask us.
- Can’t stay ahead of your competitor? We’ll take you there!
- Cash flow going haywire. Let’s re-structure it together.
- If you’re a business that needs an objective opinion, we’re ready, willing and able.
Are you ready to fast track your success? Get the experience you need from someone who has been there and done it. Catapult your business ahead of your competition. Find your boomer today!
Leading Edge Business Strategies, LLC is a consulting firm for small business. Paul Beaudette (a boomer) is the President and has over 30 years of successful business experience managing companies to sustainable profits and business growth.
“Listen with the intent to understand, not with the intent to reply.” – Stephen Covey
Social tagging: gen y > millennial > profit > sales > small business